Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Jingle*Jingle*Jingle is coming!

Good Evening All!

Sure seems like the holidays are just around the corner and decorations are going up everywhere!  I just wanted to post a little bit tonight to let you know that our next new holiday design will be released next week!  I am really happy with this fun and festive project and it will be a quick one too - you decide how you'd like to finish it!  It looks adorable as a little decorative pillow (measures about 6 X 8); you can do an ornament or just frame it. The choice is yours!  Here is a little peek at the finished project below.  You are the very first to see it! We aren't even showing the entire design on our website yet! It has been pretty busy around here trying to get new designs created, stitched, printed, and shipped along with our other orders so I am going to be short and sweet tonight.  I have one more new design planned for this holiday season so I better get myself busy.  Who sleeps during the holidays anyway?  Over-rated I say!
Have a wonderful rest of the week friends.  Please feel free to comment any time. Would love to hear how everyone is doing and what you are working on.  Until next time, take care of you and yours!   Deb

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness - that is just adorable! Thank you for giving a sneak. I agree, sleep is definitely over-rated! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete