Saturday, June 22, 2013

It's Time to "Wash & Pray" - Our Newest Design!

Good Evening Friends!

I know it has been a while since I have sent something out but I promise to do a little better now in the future.  With my ankle surgery behind me and physical therapy wrapping up in the next couple of weeks, hopefully I won't feel so overwhelmed. That being said, I hope this finds everyone well, enjoying the start of summer, which by the way pushed itself right in here in Kansas City - we went right into the mid 90's and it doesn't look like the coming week is going to be any better. Mother Nature is pulling out all the stops to confuse us all! I have been busy working on some brand new designs and have lots of ideas for some fun new projects - one of which is going to be a collaboration with Fabric Flair!  I absolutely love their fabrics and we are working on something really fun and exciting together so I will keep you posted as we progress along.  In the meantime, our newest design is available now!  "Wash & Pray" has made it safely to all of our wonderful distributors - Hoffman Distributing, Norden Crafts, and Yarn Tree so they are ready for your favorite needlework shops to order!  I absolutely love this little frog and his bar of soap. He is actually the creation of digital graphic artist, Cheryl Selsar and with her permission, he has been created in cross-stitch and paired with a fun little reminder for all of us.  I hope you enjoy stitching this design as much as I did while creating it.  I love the little buttons from JABC too. They bring more color and life to the design. I did something a little more crafty with the framing this time too. Found this distressed blue 14 X 17" frame with a fabric mat. I had to trim it back a bit to fit the stitchery but then also trimmed it out with some natural hemp cording and 3D bubble embellishments from my local Joann Fabrics and Waaaa-Laaa! I have received some wonderful feedback already on this one and it does make me so happy to hear from shops and stitchers! Your thoughts and comments are always welcome. Here are pictures of the finished project and chart pack cover.  



We will be releasing a new Christmas ornament in the next week as well called "Christmas Is Love". A sneak peek is on our Facebook page and we'll be having a contest in the near future too! It is getting late here...oh my, already Sunday morning.. just after midnight here so I am going to close for now. Have a wonderful rest of the weekend and  stay cool!  Take care of you and yours.  Happy Stitching To All!  Until next time,  Deb


No comments:

Post a Comment